Adventures of Will

Every day is an adventure with William, here's what he's been up to lately...

9/28/2005

Hi Everyone!

Hello and welcome to the adventures of Will, Adventure Man! I'm going to dictate everything to my mom. She types pretty good, and I can't spell yet. But I can say my abc's!! Do you want to "hear?" ay bee see dee eee eff gee, I can't remember what comes next. But I know the end: doinky doink, eks, why an zeee!!! Today we went to the store that has a play area but I didn't get to play in it. And when Mama was done, she took a long time getting in the car. Baby Girl started crying but I was a big boy and wasn't afraid. I don't know what took so long, but we got to play outside when we got home! If you click here  Mama will tell you about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter