Adventures of Will

Every day is an adventure with William, here's what he's been up to lately...

10/05/2005

New Boots

A few days ago we went shopping with my friend Anna & her family. We stopped at a shoe store. I love new shoes! There were really neat toys there. There was a table with sand and boats under glass and they moved by putting little things under the table and moving them! (Mama's note: the boats were magnetic, the kids used magnets under the table to move the boats around.) It was so confusing but after a while it was fun. Daddy made me try on lots of boots. Boots are cool. Daddy has boots too. And it's fun to say boots. It sounds like other fun words like "new" and "shoe!" The lady gave me stickers because she kept playing with my feet when I would rather be playing with the boats. Daddy put big yellow boots on me that were really heavy but I liked them. I got to wear them out of the store. But the boots were rubbing on my ankles funny. Mama said I needed special boot socks. So today she put big boot socks on my feet. My boots fit better & I could run in them today. I like the loud noise they make when I run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter