Adventures of Will

Every day is an adventure with William, here's what he's been up to lately...

1/21/2006

Rain makes me cranky


It has been raining so much lately that I have been getting really cranky about having to stay inside all the time. I would even rather go anywhere in Mama's truck than stay home. Even if it's shopping at a Mommy store. Mama picked this picture of me dancing. We were at Auntie Carol's house last Sunday. She had a super cool snowman that sang a song and skiied across the kitchen floor. It was so much fun! Nina kept chasing it but she wasn't fast enough.
I've decided not to take naps anymore. I'm a big boy now and I don't get tired like Baby Nina does. Instead of naps I have quiet time in my room. I can play cars or read books or play with my animals while I listen to music, as long as I don't wake up Nina. Also being a big boy - Mama says I have to go potty on the potty chair soon. I don't know if I will do that. Mama keeps putting clothes on me and I keep taking them off. I don't know why she keeps putting on shirts I don't like!
I'm going to be 3 in just two months and I am trying to start acting like it. When I'm 3 I will get to take swimming lessons! I like to put on my own socks or at least take them off. Sometimes Mama & Daddy look at me funny. I think it's because I'm such a big boy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter