Adventures of Will

Every day is an adventure with William, here's what he's been up to lately...

3/12/2006

BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

Wow, I had so much fun yesterday! Daddy & Mama planned for lots of fun things to do and celebrate my birthday. I went to Home Depot with Daddy and he let me walk all around the store. No cart! We came home for lunch, but I didn't eat much. Then Daddy took me to see a movie on the big screen! Wow! We saw a monkey movie (Curious George) and I sat in my very own seat for most of it. It was amazing! "I can not believe it!" That' s my new favorite saying! I was tuckered out from all the excitement and fell asleep in Daddy's truck. When I woke up in my bed there were a lot of people at our house. Auntie Rachel and Uncle Dan, Cousin Stacy and Grandpa Robbs! I was tired at first so I watched Little Einsteins with Nina. We had hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner but I was too excited to eat anyting except fruit salad. I kept sneaking away to look at my presents. After everyone ate (it felt like forever!) Mama & Daddy began giving me big boxes to unwrap. It was so much fun! There were some really great things in there! A big magna-doodle, a Big Wheel, a puzzle book about animals, a jar full of dinosaurs, a t-ball stand and a talking barbecue!!! There were some clothes in there too and Mama knows what they are. There were other books and color crayons and fruit snacks and a bubble gun and a space gun. It was so much fun. I couldn't sleep that night because I was still very excited. And I got 5 balloons. It was an awesome day. Mama keeps trying to make me say "I'm 3!" Eh, I'm not worried about saying it, I'm too busy doing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter