Adventures of Will

Every day is an adventure with William, here's what he's been up to lately...

3/29/2006

Rocks: the breakfast of the mighty

Did you know dinosaurs like to eat rocks? I didn't. Not until today when Will emptied his bucket o' dinos. I made a big deal about not giving the rocks to Nina because she eats them. He kept telling me what he was going to do with them but I wasn't really listening. Soon I saw the plastic rocks in a formation like plates on a table - very even & in a square (well, there were only 4.) I stopped talking and watched him. He told me that his dinosaurs like to eat rocks. Ohhhh. Okay. He set each dino at each rock. But the baby dino seemed to be eating everyone else's rocks - taking turns on mooching from the others. Will told me what was happening the whole time. I had no idea rocks were so good for strong bones & big teeth. :) "Dinosaurs eat rocks. Baby dinosaurs like rocks. More rocks for baby dinosaur!" I guess baby dinosaurs like rocks more than the others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter